Toronto Wildlife Control
Wildlife Control – Achieving a wildlife-proof home all starts with the exterior inspection. Following the advice of an experienced wildlife control expert will reduce the chance of raccoons & squirrels damaging other parts of your home and getting back inside the attic.
Most homeowners know better than to attempt wildlife removal on their own. This type of work is best left to the experts, but many homeowners will try some DIY tips and tricks first. Read some of the best wildlife removal Toronto tips and familiarize yourself with your Toronto pest problem.
We offer reasonable wildlife control pricing in Toronto, enabling you to affordably restore your property to a safe and comfortable environment.
Our Wildlife Control Services Include:
• Humane & economical wildlife removal that is safe for both the animals and customers.
• Identification of all entry and potential entry areas.
• Closing off access points and adding prevention screening that will inhibit future wildlife problems
Wildlife Control Using Bite Proof Prevention Screening
Why Should You Consider Hiring Wildlife Control Services, Rather Than The DIY Method?
Most homeowners experience at least one wildlife infestation in their lifetime when birds, raccoons, squirrels or skunks decide to move into their home or attic and take up residence.
While it is true that wildlife and humans have learned to cohabitate peacefully over the years, it still isn’t a safe or agreeable situation to have these pests living so close to your family. Some of these pests carry the rabies virus, and you risk getting it if the animal bites you. A wasp attack could also lead to a dangerous health situation.
When Is The Right Time To Hire A Wildlife Control Company?
Each of the following types of situations is a clear indication that you need the services of an experienced wildlife control company.
- Nests: An occasional appearance by a raccoon or a squirrel is nothing to worry about in most cases. However, if you notice that the animal is nesting in your yard or home, its presence could lead to damage to your property, particularly if it is building a nest for a litter of young in your attic or underneath your porch or deck.
- Large numbers of wildlife: While you might be able to handle one or two animals in your home on your own, having a large number of them requires the services of a wildlife control company. Depending on the type of wildlife, a litter might produce between two to seven offspring on average. However, if you see a few or more of these animals running around, the infestation is probably more than you can handle on your own. Since young wildlife typically strikes out on their own after a year, having a repeat occurrence year after year indicates that the problem has become a permanent one that needs professional wildlife control solutions.
- Destruction of your property: If you notice damage to your home or outbuildings that seem to be increasing in magnitude, you should take action to have the wildlife removed from your property. Squirrels, in particular, can be quite destructive since they need to constantly chew on something to keep their growing teeth from becoming too long.
- Unfamiliarity: If some kind of wildlife has moved into the home that you cannot identify, you should contact a wildlife removal service to eliminate its presence. You never know how dangerous a pest is unless you can identify it. Having wildlife-resistant gates installed along with one-way doors to allow the animals to safely exit is the professional way to evict wildlife.
The potential for Allergic Reactions: If someone in your home experiences sensitivity to animal dander, it is important to eliminate the possibility of triggering an unwanted asthmatic attack.
Risk of a Health Hazard: Allowing Raccoons, skunks, squirrels or bats to remain in your home or outbuildings year after year leads to a buildup of feces that contains dangerous bacteria.
Top 7 Wildlife Control Toronto Services:
- Raccoon Control Toronto – How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Raccoon?
- Squirrel Control – Do you require a squirrel removal service near Toronto? Squirrels are cute when they are on the outside of your home. Toronto area residents love to watch squirrels play and jump in their backyards, and hikers enjoy watching their antics. Never ignore a squirrel in the attic problem. Squirrels have been known to chew shingles, wires, roof vents and cause structural damage that can cost a lot to have repaired. There are humane squirrel removal methods available when it’s the baby season, so any time of the year is a good time to hire a squirrel removal company.
- Bird Nest Removal Toronto – Birds such as Black Starlings and Pigeons are creatures of habit and will return to the same spot to nest and have babies. Open wall vents, exhausts, window ledges and gable ends that are left unscreened are an open invitation for pest birds to move in.
- Skunk Control – Prevention Screen Installation
- Bat Control – Chaulking & Screening Solutions
- Wasp Nest Removal – Get one of the best prices for wasp removal in Toronto.
- Affordable Pest Control– When you call a pest control company, one of the things that they could recommend is a process called exclusion pest control. This is for when an initial inspection doesn’t reveal where their entry-point is, and trapping and baiting won’t solve the problem.