Animal Removal Services – Raccoon, Squirrel & Skunk Removal For A Lower Cost Than Other Wildlife Companies In Toronto. A animal proof home starts with a full exterior inspection. Following the advice of an animal control expert will reduce the chance of pests damaging other parts of your home, and from getting back inside.
Wildlife Control & Removal Using a Humane One-Way Door
Even if a skunk has never sprayed you, you probably know better than to attempt their removal on your own. While the odour of the spray is annoying enough, and angry skunk might even bite you if cornered, exposing you to the rabies virus. Don’t take a chance. We offer affordable wildlife control in Toronto for skunk removal, enabling you to restore your property to a safe and comfortable environment. Our skunk removal services include:
• Humane & economical skunk removal that is safe for both the skunks and humans
• Identification of access points
• Closing off access points to inhibit future skunk problems
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER HIRING A WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES?
Most homeowners experience at least one pest infestation in their lifetime when mice, raccoons, squirrels, bats, possums, bees, or wasps decide to move into their home or yard and take up residence.
While it is true that wildlife and humans have learned to cohabitate peacefully over the years, it still isn’t a safe or agreeable situation to have these pests living so close to your family. Some of these pests carry the rabies virus, and you risk getting it if the animal bites you. A wasp attack could also lead to a dangerous health situation.
When To Hire A Wildlife Removal Service?
Each of the following types of situations is clear indications that you need the services of an experienced wildlife control operator
- Nests: An occasional appearance by a raccoon or a squirrel is nothing to worry about in most cases. However, if you notice that the animal is nesting in your yard or home, its presence could lead to damage to your property, particularly if it is building a nest for a litter of young in your attic or underneath your porch or deck.
- Large numbers of wildlife: While you might be able to handle one or two animals in your home on your own, having a large number of them requires the services of a wildlife control company. Depending on the type of wildlife, a litter might produce between two to seven offspring on average. However, if you see a few or more of these animals running around, the infestation is probably more than you can handle on your own. Since young wildlife typically strikes out on their own after a year, having a repeat occurrence year after year indicates that the problem has become a permanent one that needs professional wildlife control solutions.
- Destruction of your property: If you notice damage to your home or outbuildings that seems to be increasing in magnitude, you should take action to have the wildlife removed from your property. Squirrels, in particular, can be quite destructive since they need to constantly chew on something to keep their growing teeth from becoming too long.
- Unfamiliarity: If some kind of wildlife has moved into the home that you cannot identify, you should contact a wildlife removal service to eliminate its presence. You never know how dangerous a pest is unless you can identify it. Having wildlife resistant gates installed along with one-way gates to let the wildlife exit is the professional way to remove wildlife.
The potential for Allergic Reactions: If someone in your home experiences sensitivity to animal dander, it is important to eliminate the possibility of triggering an unwanted asthmatic attack.
Risk of a Health Hazard: Allowing Raccoons, skunks, squirrels or bats to remain in your home or outbuildings year after year leads to a buildup of feces that contains dangerous bacteria.